Outdoor Photographer, Filmmaker & Visual Content Creator
Hi, my name is Roman!
I’m a photographer burning for the outdoors based in Austria.
I live and breathe what I shoot and want the viewers of my work to emotionally connect to this vision, take them on a journey and inspire them to seek adventure for themselves. Authenticity is key in my life and work.
Work with me.
I’m available for outdoor, landscape, sports & travel photography/videography projects worldwide.
For more information about me or to just say hello, feel free to get in touch here.
Find me on Twitter or Instagram.
I’m also part of the German Roamers, a collective of outdoor photographers.
And I am represented by KME Studios.
I capture adventures as they happen, the sceneries on which they play out and the time spent in between. My photography is both documentary and artistic. And I’m happy to hike that extra mile to get the shot. My skills are confident in various conditions, from the office to the summit. Few things get me more excited than taking stills.
- Available for editorial and commercial assignments (Outdoor sports, lifestyle, landscapes & travel imagery).
- Stock Photography & Image Licensing (All the images on this website are available for stock, commercial and/or editorial usage. Other versions and additional images are available, as I own a vast stock collection of photos, so please inquire me if you have specific request.)
Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Content creation for brands through photography, print & digital media.
- Travel/Destination photography & content generation.
- Influencer Marketing & Social media campaigns.
- Brand Ambassador roles & long-term partnerships.
- Blogs & Journals.
Working light and efficiently is my specialty. Involved in all aspects of production as a director, videographer and editor, I have worked on action/outdoor sports productions, documentaries and branded content. As an independent filmmaker I’ve been commissioned to work with tourism offices and advertising agencies. My skills are confident in various conditions, from the office to the summit. I manage small projects from A to Z. In bigger projects mostly as DP or Camera operator.